Welcome To Pilgrims and Pioneers!

After many years of researching my family geneaology I have been lucky enough to discover actual information about my relatives that lived in the Pilgrim Era and the Pioneer Era- while many people also have realtives from those eras- many do not know their names or where they lived- actually seeing the proof in print makes you much more aware of who they really were.
After discovering these relatives it of course made me curious to learn more about the eras that they lived in and what their lives were like as, the history I learned in grade school had long since been forgotten.
I decided to start this blog for others who are also interested in these eras.
Some of the information here will be actual facts about my realtives and some will be information about the eras in general that I have found on the web.
I hope you will enjoy traveling back in time with me!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

So many new friends!

I am so delighted with all of the new friends that have visited my blog! There have even been two that live near Pliloth Plantation! Now you know that makes me so envious!
I am very busy with doctor appointments for my husband & son so I have not been able to comment but I have read each & everyone and appreciate them so much!

2 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Yer blog was PACKED with visitors this week! Hooray!

I know those doctor appointments are HAPPY occasions -- getting the ball rolling on the way to health...

I moved some of yer clove tarts to the top of a shelf where I noticed one of the vents is blowing -- WOW the whole room smells great now (old dog w/surgery is recovering in the room so it wasn't too nice before...now no doggie smell at all)!!!

Debra said...

Oh gosh Holly that is funny! Glad the tarts are getting rid of the "doggie" smell. I hope your dog is doing well!
The appointments are happy ones- The doctor for my son wants some labwork done & then he is deciding which of two ways to fix his problem.
Hubby sees his cardiologist next Tuesday to see if it safe for him to have his surgery done.
Hopefully will know the dates soon!

Prairie Wild Morning Glory

Prairie  Wild Morning Glory

Prairie Phlox

Prairie Phlox

Prairie Sundrops

Prairie Sundrops

The Famous Rock!

The Famous Rock!
Plymouth Rock dated 1620

Plimoth Plantation

Plimoth Plantation
The Village

Plimoth Plantation

Plimoth Plantation
A Keeping Room