Welcome To Pilgrims and Pioneers!

After many years of researching my family geneaology I have been lucky enough to discover actual information about my relatives that lived in the Pilgrim Era and the Pioneer Era- while many people also have realtives from those eras- many do not know their names or where they lived- actually seeing the proof in print makes you much more aware of who they really were.
After discovering these relatives it of course made me curious to learn more about the eras that they lived in and what their lives were like as, the history I learned in grade school had long since been forgotten.
I decided to start this blog for others who are also interested in these eras.
Some of the information here will be actual facts about my realtives and some will be information about the eras in general that I have found on the web.
I hope you will enjoy traveling back in time with me!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Have Won an Award


I have recieved this award from Sandy at http://fortheloveofprims.blogspot.com/

Go take a peek at the penny rugs she just made!
Thanks Sandy!

The Rules for this award are:


1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.2. Link the person you received your award from.3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.4. Put links of those blogs on yours.5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.
I am giving this award to:

9 comments:

The Gathering Room said...

Thanks Deb. I am very honored you have chosen to give me this award! Hugs, Cindy

Debra said...

You are so welcome!

KKJD1 said...

Congrats on your award!!! blessings, Karen

Debra said...

Thanks Karen!

~SkullBlossom~ said...

Congratulations Deb on your award! You do indeed have a wonderful blog!

Debra said...

Thanks so much (Skull) Blossom!
I am so glad you enjoy it!

Dogpatch Primitives said...

thanks for thinking of me Deb! You know I love your blog, and am so happy to have come across it! I'm heading over to your candle shop now to buy more tarts....I'm almost out of the last ones I purchased, and I can't wait to try your new autumn scents!

Debra said...

Thanks Patty! Glad you enjoy my blog.
I love to visit your too! You are so talented and such a kind giving person! It is always great to see what you have on your blog!
Hope you find some scents you like!
Deb

Oakleaf Hollow Primitives said...

Hey Deb!
Thanks a bunch for passing this award along to me! I will go add it to mine right now!!

Love your blog, too!! :-D

julie
OakleafHollow

Prairie Wild Morning Glory

Prairie  Wild Morning Glory

Prairie Phlox

Prairie Phlox

Prairie Sundrops

Prairie Sundrops

The Famous Rock!

The Famous Rock!
Plymouth Rock dated 1620

Plimoth Plantation

Plimoth Plantation
The Village

Plimoth Plantation

Plimoth Plantation
A Keeping Room